My name is Sashka. The CEO & FOUNDER of BRANDSASHKA & FUTURE FORWARD HUB and EVENTS.
I’m an ex-pat living in
A lover of and the travel.
Momma bear to three AWESOME kids (I raised them! I am biased).
Teacher and Marketer on The PSYCHOLOGY OF COMMUNICATION, your LIFE PURPOSE, your WHY, your VISION and knowing how NOT to be ONE thing.
My business and life success rate is currently at 70% (the remaining 30% has been the failures getting to 70% ).
I’ve been an entrepreneur since the 23rd July 2008 (whilst I was pregnant with my third child in a foreign country where the online world didn’t even exist yet!).
My background is in Entertainment (Drama, Arts, Dance), Psychology, Marketing, Advertising, Fitness, Luxury Goods, Nutrition & Wellbeing.
I work with Entrepreneurs (Students, Startup’s, ex-Corporates, ex-pats, coaches, authors, innovators, ad agencies, consultants, management and lifestyle businesses).
I am the host of the podcast FUTURE FORWARD HUB an avid writer and passionate about networking.
I do not know everything and do not claim to. I am ALWAYS the student learning and discovering. And I hope to learn and discover something new with you as a new client, who wants to live and work BEYOND THE OBVIOUS.
WHY AM I HERE? IS THIS IT? WHAT AM I DOING ON EARTH? FOR WHAT PURPOSE AM I ALIVE? PUH! Humongous questions to ask yourself, right? And yet you do, especially in times where you feel stuck in a rut, small and held back. Many suggest that you look within yourself to find the answers. But what if you don’t know who you are? Soul’d Out guides you through personal experiences to help you find your Life Purpose, using simple thought-provoking questions, to join-the-dots and give your purpose shape. This book is recommended for those on their life path wanting to find their calling, get answers and have a bit of magical fun finding it. You may be working in a job, that’s not fulfilling, and you feel called to something bigger and greater than you, but you’re unsure of what or how. Or you may be a Visionary, heart-centered entrepreneur, seeking guidance for your unforgettable brand message, that sets you apart from anyone else in your niche. This simple yet potent wisdom will help you unlock your life’s purpose and live it to its fullest. If you dare to.
FUTURE FORWARD HUB PODCAST is for Innovative Game Changers and Creative Visionaries who want to partake in conversations that are forward-thinking, without judgement, educational, informative, thought-provoking and real.
The leading Brand Marketing Communications Agency for Innovative Game Changers and Creative Visionaries, who want to market their business and brand beyond the obvious.
Future Forward Hub & Events invites Innovative Game-Changers from all walks of life with no age limit, to take part in conversations that matter and that think beyond the obvious.
Centred around 7 of the World Health Organisations’ Global Goals, Future Forward Hub aims to bring together worldwide Contributors to converse on topics that need to be talked about. Not to see one another’s viewpoint but to see how they have created change through their experience.
Your Community Around Everything Marketing, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Innovation, Events, Communications, Psychology, Brand-Building And More!